
There is always first for everything in our lives. A time for baby to learn how to walk, a kid to learn how to write, and a mature young girl like me to explore more things in this world that God has created for us. I am the kind of person that like to explore for new things but there is something which i dun really like toO and lazy to think about it is the..... "Things related to Computer Stuff”. The reason of it is because i am a computer idiot. I need to spend hour and hours on a simple thing, so when i need to do something regarding to IT stuff it will waste my whole day doing it. Finally today.... 22 MAY 2008.... I HAVE sign myself in IN THE BLOG!!! Be brave Hannah to take out yr weapon and fight against the things you have always afraid to do or think of it.
1 comment:
Heya, hannah! Cool! You;ve finally got a blog too~ hehehe~ Good start, good start... Hope to see ur updates soon! Cheers =)
Post a Comment