There has been so many school holiday during my school days.This is the best holiday i even had before.Usually holiday,both my parents will bring us out for holiday or we will visit our grandmother and some of the days i will just stay at home watching television program.
This year,i have my own holiday where my family is not with me and i have to plan and make use of my holiday.It has been two weeks of holiday,and i am really proud and happy with myself so far.This holiday i get to fully use my time to do the things which i cant do during school days.I went to camp,visit many small town around Melbourne,and the good news is i got a job as well .This is the first job i ever had i just hope my boss will be good to me.Next Monday,I will be going to an interview for a better job hopes everything will goes well.
However,the most important thing is that i am able to draw closer relationship with my friends,church members and even my college lecturer(which are my friend now) lol.I think this is the best part of the holiday .The reason is because there are some people which i have know for years but i dint really get to know them because i never try to spare time really sit down and talk to them or even spend time with them.I wish the time could just stop there so i can try my best to make up what i lost throughout the years .
Time past so fast..........i still got one more week of holiday i really need to figure out what am i going to do next week.
This year,i have my own holiday where my family is not with me and i have to plan and make use of my holiday.It has been two weeks of holiday,and i am really proud and happy with myself so far.This holiday i get to fully use my time to do the things which i cant do during school days.I went to camp,visit many small town around Melbourne,and the good news is i got a job as well .This is the first job i ever had i just hope my boss will be good to me.Next Monday,I will be going to an interview for a better job hopes everything will goes well.
However,the most important thing is that i am able to draw closer relationship with my friends,church members and even my college lecturer(which are my friend now) lol.I think this is the best part of the holiday .The reason is because there are some people which i have know for years but i dint really get to know them because i never try to spare time really sit down and talk to them or even spend time with them.I wish the time could just stop there so i can try my best to make up what i lost throughout the years .
Time past so fast..........i still got one more week of holiday i really need to figure out what am i going to do next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment