This week is rather an intense week for me, my class on Mon and Tue are from 8.30 till 4.30 or 5pm and night time i had a committee meeting and etc..as for wed to friday are my working days.I have pondered a few times,why am i making things so hard for mself. I could just choose an easy way out and led a normal life like everyone.I dint, i rather spend money to go for classes instead of buying luxury handbags,cloths,and cosmetics,and work pt just to stay longer here.
I needed to give up the forgone opportunity cost just to fulfill my dream that might not even come true.Does it really worth with all these effort?I am not sure,but all i know is this is what i want i just need to try at least i wont regret if it dint succeed. I will only regret if i dint try harder. I just wanted to give thanks for all that has been provided, God has been faithful as he sheltered me when problem comes ahead of me. I believe this is part of his plan . along the way, he has opened many doors for me.Both my parents are very supportive in every decision i made,work has allowed me to work part time with flexible hours.im surrounded with supportive friends n etc Indeed,i am more than grateful..i love my life.and i will try to be a fighter to overcome every obstacles along the way.
Really cant wait for weekend to come by ,with good food and good fellowship! Need to do some cleaning at home too,the whole house is in a total mess when i came out this morning.Clothes and jackets everywhere in the living area.really cant stand mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment