Have not been updating my blog for a really long time.This shall be my first blog for the year 2014.
Just a blink of an eye,is already February.I really cant believe how time passes so quickly without me realizing
This year has been rather quiet for me.I dint go out for the count down,entering 2014.All i did was trying to sleep early,and i end up staying at home watching tv and watched the fireworks from tv.No resolution for this year as well as i never fulfill my resolution so no point having one!
Even my birthday was pretty quiet .I dint celebrate with any friends.All i did was just working during the day time and spend the night having dinner with family.Birthday is no longer something i look forward these days..no more late night parties and surprises of opening presents.
hmm,suddenly remember something interesting worth sharing.
I went for concert for the first time!can you imagine after 24 years of living,this is my first concert ever!
Avicii
Omg it was really good.Probably was my first concert which makes it ever more exciting. i used to think going concert is a waste of money.why would people pay so much just to go for it.Now i can totally understand the thrill of it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment