Monday, April 14, 2014

Last Saturday, apart from not doing some reading (the most crucial one )I basically did many things in a day. The weather in the morning was beautiful, sunny and a bit of chilly. Perfect day to have some walk in Chapel street. Spent the morning in office works and Woolworth as I need to buy some stationery, groceries for the week and some cleaning products. 

Afternoon, cleaned the house and especially the toilet because our bath tub and sink is kind of blocked. Water is running very slow, this has irritated me the whole week when I shower. My Colleague recommended me the product Mr Muscle (Brand Drano) which helps to unblock taps and sinks, gladly it works really well. Meanwhile, I also made some strawberry chocolate tarts for dessert for dinner.

Is really not easy to live overseas as i need to learn from unblocking the sinks to fixing the lights.  Lesson number 1: we don’t have to depend on guys anymore. We too can do it on our own!

At night, went to Joan’s house for dinner! The boys prepared us a sumptuous dinner. We had satay, chicken rice, Lion head (a dish name) and vegetables curry. Would you believe it, all these are done by 2 guys. They are truly the husband to be! Now I know the difference between boys and menJ

Boys: don’t do dishes or help around. Letting the girls do everything and they themselves just lay round waiting to be served

Men: Help around the kitchen, make sure the ladies can rest and enjoy helping the house chores



On Sunday, apart from the normal routine going to church in the morning I went to H & M in the late evening. First time in my entire life, I bought so much at once in a same store bought 4 items, to many people this is not much, but for me this is considered a lot! I bought a navy cardigan, a pearl colour blouse, a jacket(the design I always wanted but I still take me very long to decide whether I should get it),a black dress(bought it because it is exclusively in H&M Australia and I really like the dress a lot!)Black dress is never too many! All I need now is to find an occasion to wear it.lol

No comments: