Wednesday, September 3, 2014

20 random facts about myself

I saw this write a 20 random facts about yourselves on instagram,and find it interesting.
So i decided to list 20 of them


  1. Love shopping especially shopping for crockery,and kitchen supplies
  2. Purple is my favorite color
  3. Spring is my favorite seasons of the year 
  4. I’m very thrifty; I would say im quite good at managing my own finances. Rarely spend money on unnecessary stuff     
  5. I don’t earn much, desperately need a pay rise.               
  6. I may seen as a social butterfly, but I can be very quiet at time
  7. My temper runs out during hot weather
  8.  I hate it when people nag at me
  9. When I in my k drama mode, I ignore all the text messages or calls
  10.  I have never dated anyone so far
  11. Seasides and beaches is my favorite destination for a holiday
  12. Don’t like reading but now im forcing myself to read as much as I can
  13.  I don’t mind helping others as long as it keeps them happy
  14. Trying to love and pampered myself even more
  15. Im usually attracted to guys who are soft spoken, quiet not talkative and preferable with a pair of glasses
  16. I have a little brother, we are 19 years apart
  17. I love dressing up and dine in fancy restaurants
  18. It’s hard for me to keep anything to myself. but if you say it  is a secret, you secret is safe with me. im a good secret keeper
  19. I've been to baking school for a year
  20.  I have driving license for 8 years but still suck at driving  


No comments: