Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday Celebrations 2015

I cant believe it is almost halfway through the month of Feb! Time really waits for no man.If you don’t organise your time well, you’ll just wasted another hour, day, month and year!

Ok, let me start the year blogging my 26th birthday. Did I say 26??? Oh gosh, im slightly over the mid 20s.Im getting more and more worried of being single, ageing and etc..

Again when you start working, birthday is just another day. No biggie, No more big celebrations. All you want is just an intimate dinner with some close friends. Well, Im lucky to be able to pick my own cake at work. After going for a year of baking school ofc I have high expectations for cakes. So guess what, I picked a raspberry mousse cake from Laurent..By far one of the prettiest cakes I ever had!


cake that work got me



Veryn has the same birthday as me..so that night we have a duo birthday celebration at Paradise Road in Glenny.I believe Veryn had a great night spending her birthday with us! The funniest part is when she received her Swarovski necklace we got her. She said ‘I have to protect my neck whenever I wear the necklace’.Lol.  As for me, seeing Veryn enjoying her birthday somehow makes me happy or satisfied. Not sure what is the word to describe how I felt.  All I can conclude is indeed giving is better than receiving..


the girls that spent the night with us

Veryn n i with our cute chocolate mud cake



Birthday celebration didn’t just quite end on 30 Jan. On the following weekend, aunt and the family had another mini celebration for me. Aunt made a korea feast for me. I know im bless.Thank God for family and homemade mealJ



 3rd birthday cake 


Bimbibap made by Brenda.They look yummy right

The weekend that just passed, I had another belated birthday dinner with Shan and the group .This time we celebrate the Jan and Feb baby together. Just so you know, this is my other group of people I hang out with in Melbourne. They are the also the kindest and friendliest people! 



Last but not least a tiramisu cake with Evan and Shan




Just a random pic of me to end the blog...#nomakeup



No comments: