Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I have been MIA for abit lately due to super packed schedule juggling between work and studies.Putting that aside,there a new change in my life.I think i have found' my partner in crime' (Mr Panda-nick name)

For those who have known me for sometime, i have never been going out with anyone.There might been a few occasions i went on the so called dates but things never seem to work out for many reasons.

I would have to say it is really amazing how i meet Mr Panda.You can say is friend intro or in the more traditional saying it was actually a blind date.To be honest i have never placed much expectation during our first meet up.In fact,i even brought Mandy along with me during our first meet up because to me it was just getting to know a new friend/brother in Christ.

I suppose things always happen when you least expect it.Our first meet up was quite casual like anything other normal dinner.The good thing about it was we dint feel any awkwardness during the dinner. Maybe because of that,that leads to more dinners and catch ups and eventually it became an official date.

There is something very special about Mr.Panda.Whenever i am with him i feel very comfortable as if i have known him for ages.I have never felt this way before apart from hanging with all my friends which i have known for years.To me,i always thought when you see the person you like,you will have the butterflies in your stomach.But towards Mr Panda,calmness and comfortable are the two words i can use to describe it.

I haven really known Mr Panda long enough to say he is the 'ONE' right now.But one thing for sure because of him i learn to spend more time with God,reading his word seeking him (I guess this the sign that shows this should be the right person).As our goal is to build a godly family and it all should start by reading the word.

Just like Adrian once mentioned to me,if you find the one that really loves you.He will loves you for everything you do and the way you are! now i can truly understand what it means.

I truly believe it is all about God's timing.When the time is right ,things happened like the flash light without any signs.He makes the impossible into possible.Just keep praying and asking unceasingly.Just a word of encouragement, He will give at the right time.If at the point of time,you really wanted something badly but it wasn't given just remember he has something better in store for you.You just need to wait for it.

No comments: