May 7, 2016
Still can’t believe my dear gave me a surprise proposal.it
was more than what I have dreamed of ! I do admit I sort of known around when
he will pop the question but I just didn’t expect it to be on 7th
May aha hah .The reason is because he just told me we are joining some friends
for boating this weekend and in my narrow mind I only thought/assume he will do
what the rest been doing (propose in a restaurant with roses n ring)
Well done to Dear
for putting in so much effort to plan everything. It was totally mind blowing. It
was DEFINITELY the most romantic propose
I have ever seen or heard. You bought
the most beautiful ring I wanted, the 11 pink roses (Dear says 11 stands
for a lifetime in mandarin), kneeling in an unstable boat n the most special balloon
with wordings written Will you Marry Me
I am really blessed to have you to be my soon-to-be husband, the person that I will
walk the rest of my life with. Knowing you, I know you have definitely did the
extras which you have not done for anyone. Words just can’t explain how blessed
I am to have you! Really thank God for it!!
ps:Please pray for us that we can get a venue soon for our wedding day..tentatively 12th November 2016
ps:Please pray for us that we can get a venue soon for our wedding day..tentatively 12th November 2016


No comments:
Post a Comment