Thursday, August 11, 2016

Casual week

Thursday night

Sy and I had a dinner catch up with the newly wed Chloe Madison in the city after work .Was great to see Chloe coping well with her new stage of life. After dinner at Fukuryu,we head to QV and have dessert at San churros. Btw San churros has changed their menu. The new menu looks so much better than the old one. They currently have more options for share patter. We went on for the classic share platter fondue. Pretzel, marshmallows, bananas, strawberries, brownies and of course mini Spanish doughnuts with melted chocolate. Thank God for both of them always making the effort for bonding. Indeed, no matter how busy we are with our lives, some quality time with friends are well needed at times.

Saturday

Currently Saturday is my favourite day of the week. Reason is because I get to see Tony almost the whole day! Saturday used to be the day I spend time with the LSCC church gang ,however ever since I started dating most of my Saturdays are spent with TonyJ  Please forgive me  all the LSCC Angels, please don’t forget me ! I do wanna to hang out with you all as much as I can!

Last Saturday, I went for brunch with dear at st Kilda beach. St Kilda is so near my place but yet this is my first time to the penguin lookout! I kinda of embarrassed how can I miss out this place! Non wonder people always say there is penguin at st Kilda beach but I have never seen one before. Now I know, indeed there is a place where the penguin comes.As the wind was gusting so strong, we didn’t manage to go for walk. Will definitely come back to visit this place.

Well, as usual Tony has work on Saturday night. So I stayed at home and try making my first Chinese hotdog bun. I started baking at 8.30 p.m. By the time I finished it was already almost 1am. It really takes a long time for the dough to proof and rise. Anyway for a first timer, the outcome looks great! Apart from looking a little too dark on the outside, overall im pretty happy with it. Next time I will strive to make them much softer like the ones sell in Bread top. 

No comments: