2 weeks into marriage and we were luckily to have mums from
both side to cook and clean the house for us. Especially a huge thanks to my
dearest mum, I am glad she stayed on for another 2 weeks after our wedding to
help me settling in my new chapter of life.
It has definitely been a huge transition for me:
Ever since the wedding, I moved to my new home in
Broadmeadows.I have to move all my stuff which I have accumulated in the past
years into the new home. To be honest, it wasn’t easy. Having to pack and
unpack everything. Luckily mum is around to help me pack and unpack it..you
won’t imagine the amount of things I have! Seriously, I cant believe with my
own eyes too. Even up to now, I still have things in the apartmentL.
Apart from that, now I need to travel a further distance to
work. First few days of work, I was totally exhausted having to spend 1.40 hour
one way to work. Around 3 hours of time spent on traveling has been mentally exhausting.
Luckily, my boss allows me to work 10 to 6pm instead of 9 to 5, which help
slight for now. But still, around 2 hours on the road each day isn’t easy for
me. Hope things will slower gets better.
Nonetheless, the best part of it is I am able to see Tony
everyday .Having someone to cuddle during the night, a shoulder to lean on when
you are tired or upset is the best! At least I know, I am not alone after all.
After the wedding, everyone been asking so how’s marriage
life? Well, it is all too early to tell! All I can tell you now is we are glad God
has chosen us to be together for the rest of our life. Nothing beats a husband
God has prepared for u!
Well, Mum and Matthew left on Monday night so yesterday was
the official day the two of us start our first day as husband and wife duty…I was
home at 7pm,and thankfully Tony was home slightly early and guess what my
husband cooks dinner !
No comments:
Post a Comment