i realized i haven't been updating my blog for like more than 6 months. Past six months indeed lots have been happening.God is faithful he has been with us through the ups and down season.
I found out i was pregnant back in August 2017 . Though we have been planning to start our family 2018, the gift came slightly early than we expected. Initially, i thought it wasn't a good timing at all. I still have lots of things on my plate which i haven't achieved.
I was doing my last subject for CPA in august. Life was really not easy at all. Having to study, and travel from the north of Melbourne to the east of Melbourne for work 5 days a week.Spending 3 hours on the road and worst still the morning sickness that came ...my life was upside down. i feel like dying every morning and evening before and after work with the morning sickness.Im 100% sure God was with me during the toughest period. I managed to get through it with victory.
In December 2017, my cpa result came out and i passed! now i can declare no more studying..im done with all the studies.In December also,Tony and i also moved to the eastern side which is nearer for me to travel to work but poor hubby has to take a longer ride on the train to work which is not good.Thank you for a thoughtful hubby who willing to sacrifice for me and baby :)
Currently im now 36 weeks pregnant. My belly is like a big watermelon. Its getting harder and harder for me get out of the bed each night.I can feel baby tony moving and swimming most actively at around 8-9pm when im resting on the couch resting. i hope baby tony will only pop out when mum is here in early may.Please dont come out too early..
Will try to update more in detail on my pregnancy..
No comments:
Post a Comment