Thursday, June 19, 2008

Third world country

Yesterday while i was having my dinner alone in my room i was thinking why are Malaysia still a third country?Malaysia has such a modern facilities that you ever imagine about it.As you can see our international airport and train station in KL and compare to other country maybe Australia.Obviously Malaysia is much more better.And see our Twin Tower is so famous until my friend from other country also knew about it.


Secondly,due to our education system,even a lazy and stupid student will also became a bright student.Can you imagine all those little children 6 or 7 years old already went for tuition !!!Sometimes we also feel pity on those little children.They have occupy all their time with tuition,piano classes,swimming or and all sorts of classes which you can think of.They have miss out the time to play and stay at home to watch favourite cartoon.Still remember ,one of my friend said,she heard one of the Aussie girl in university said she does know where China is?Omg what a stupid question is this !! Can you image a girl from what we called First World country dun even know where is China.Even my brother 12 years old also know where is China.


After thinking for a few second,i managed to figure out some factor why Malaysia is still a third world country.First of all is the safety in Malaysia.Can anyone imagine,even you walk on the street during day time you also have to be careful with your hand phone la ,bag la and %$£"&*1$"@whatever it seem valuable.Secondary is the public transport.I think Malaysia have to work out on this area if we really want to become a First World country.If not ,i can guarantee until 2020 we will still be the same state we are right now.Actually,Malaysia "Menang Boleh".We have good geography area,full of natural resources,and many beautiful island .However the only problem is that we did not fully utilise what God has given to us.Even Singapore our neighbour country which they only have *people(no natural resources) but they are able to become such a famous and well-known country.
ok.....time to go off !!Malaysia Boleh ! lol

1 comment:

Witchdoctress said...

Well.... Good that you figured out why Msia is still a third world country. It's not just the issue of safety and public transport, sure, KL is advanced enough but that's because it's the capital of Msia, innit? That's less than 1% of land in the whole Msia. Most of it is still undeveloped and backward! I reckon even my hometown is still the backwater village it was years ago! Just look at JB town (supposedly the 2nd or third main city in Msia), it's just walking distance away from SG but look at the streets, look at the buildings (and look at the hookers)! Surely no more needs to be said about that?
About the education system... a truly "lazy and stupid" student will never become a bright student. The tuition only crams information into their heads and forces them to remember all of it. Don't forget how much our education system is exam-based. In reality, good results do not necessarily make a bright student. It merely means the student could be good at memorising stuff.
Well, yeah, I gotta admit that Aussie girl needs to update on her general knowledge a bit... China may not be on her continent but she still needs to know where it is. At least know that it's in Asia....
Lastly I apologise if I sound adversarial but what you said is really good fodder for discussion and brain-storming and I just couldn't resist. A meeting of the minds, if you like. I do like a bit of this stuff sometimes! I just hope you're not offended. I'm really sorry if you are, I do not mean ill. :)