Friday, June 13, 2008

Time past so fast...

Time flies.I cant image my 1st semester in university is going to end so soon.This week is study period and everyone in the places where i am staying right now were like changing their daily rountine in order to prepare for next week exam.Even Akash the most relaxing guy Xp also go to the uni everyday to study.The whole house was so quiet and atnormal because usually Akash will watch Foxtel in the living room and Candice will come to our places and talk to us .Without the irritating sound of tv and the voice that usually keep me and Carrie life interesting is so different from normal days.Next week is my first time of exam in the uni but i dun really feel scare or nervous about it.That really weird !!! I even have time to go online ,daydreaming(thinking what and where will i be going to do after my exam)and do grocery shopping.Anyway,I will do my best to prepare for the exam coz i know God will do the rest for me if i do my part.

No comments: