Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Recent update

Recent Update

Bible Study

Is bible study with uncle Dennis again!! I am looking forward to have this bible study every week because i get to know lots and lots of stuff which i dint know before. Jonathan,Ben,Ee Theng,Julia and Mandy came and join us as well yesterday.

Anyway,yesterday i can said that i only pay 70% concentration during the class.The worst is that i am sitting opposite to uncle Dennis so he keep on asking me question and called my name throughout the class. I will make sure that next few week i would not sit opposite of him but just sit beside him as what Sean said.hahaha

There is one more funny thing that i cant stop laughing....my bag and sit belt tangle together which make me unable to get down the car .Luckily,Mandy help me out if not i will have to sleep in the car....

New Room arrangement

Is bore to see the same arrangement for almost 8 months in my room.Finally i made up my mind that i should rearrange my room.I moved my table beside the window so that i can see outside and breath fresh air(that's what i like to do) and my bed beside the wall instead of beside the window....I can still the moon in the sky while i am laying down on my bed with this new position.I am so blessed that God has bless me with so much that i cant even imagine.I like my room very much!!THANK GOD

No comments: