Friday, October 24, 2008


Snail Mail

So happy to receive letter from my two best friends back in Malaysia.I cant really describe the feeling when i received these letter.I am so happy !!!

Reading these familiar hand writing letter and the things that share by them it makes me feel that we are back together again.I am so fortune as i am so far away and yet they still treasure the friendship that we had by taking their time to write letter to me instead of sending me an email . Actually i am still very old fashion...i still prefer snail mail rather than email so feel free to write to me at


12 , Ireland street

Burwood 3125

Victoria,Australia.






I will be very happy to receive the letter that u guys send!!!

Letter wrote by hui yein and jia zi



I also plan to send this nice birthday card to my grandmother on her birthday this coming Tuesday.

No comments: