Help me make a decision
I am planning to move out in the coming semester.However i am not sure am i making a good decision.I have told my lardlord about it and she said i have to find new tenant if no tenant come in i still have to continue paying rent.
IF move
Good
-change a new envoronment cos i have been staying in the current one for 1.5 year
-Get to experices different things because i never stay with people i know before
-More fun staying with friends
-Cheaper rent
Bad
-Maybe have to take public transport to uni(time consuming)
-Have to find house now
-Will be busy moving stuff from current room to new room
If Stay
Good
-I like my room currently
-Near uni
-The house is good and comfortable
-I get along well with housemates
Bad
-Rent too expensive i want to help dad save money
-Everthing just stay the same as current nothing new about life
Just received an email this morning from dad
he said since you only have 1.5 year to go,suggest that u dont move out from the current place.Moving to new place can upset your study schedule.It could be quite stressful to stay with people you know too well.It also prove costly if you have to pay penatly on currently premise.Can anyone give me some advices?
No comments:
Post a Comment