Enjoyed working in ticklish so far though is quite boring if there is no customer.Cant imagine i have already worked here for 6 months since last December 2008.I dun know what is the main reason i quit this job.Is it really because i have no time to study?NO dun think so, as far as i manage my time probably i can still work in Ticklish.No time to study is just an excuse where i can find to quit this job.Anyway,i have already make the decision to do so and there is no turning point to go back.Now just hope that i can quickly catch up with my studies and find a better job than Ticklish as soon as possible.I am free on MONDAY now hahah......
Monday, May 11, 2009
TICKLISH
Enjoyed working in ticklish so far though is quite boring if there is no customer.Cant imagine i have already worked here for 6 months since last December 2008.I dun know what is the main reason i quit this job.Is it really because i have no time to study?NO dun think so, as far as i manage my time probably i can still work in Ticklish.No time to study is just an excuse where i can find to quit this job.Anyway,i have already make the decision to do so and there is no turning point to go back.Now just hope that i can quickly catch up with my studies and find a better job than Ticklish as soon as possible.I am free on MONDAY now hahah......
Enjoyed working in ticklish so far though is quite boring if there is no customer.Cant imagine i have already worked here for 6 months since last December 2008.I dun know what is the main reason i quit this job.Is it really because i have no time to study?NO dun think so, as far as i manage my time probably i can still work in Ticklish.No time to study is just an excuse where i can find to quit this job.Anyway,i have already make the decision to do so and there is no turning point to go back.Now just hope that i can quickly catch up with my studies and find a better job than Ticklish as soon as possible.I am free on MONDAY now hahah......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment