Monday, November 26, 2012
The season that needs to go pass
Havent been blogging for ages.I guess this is one of the most effective way to improve my writing skills and express my true feelings out.After reading my previous post it really encourage me,as this few days my mind has been troubled and wondered a lots since i came back from Malaysia.I could't sleep well and all i do is just kept thinking how,when,where,who is going to solve my problem.I know there is someone i can truly surrender myself to but i dint place 100% trust and been trying to escape myself from facing the problem.Nothing really hits me, i am just very disappointed in myself why cant i do well !
Apart from all these, I also don't know what the hell is going on to me these days.I don't find much interest or maybe felt left out once again in a group like i used to be.I am not sure am i in the right circle friends or i just have no intention to even try to be part of the group.How i misses those days....
Well,for now i just need to keep praying .Pray that God will reveal to me once again.I really need a refreshing touch from him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment