Sunday, December 2, 2012




I am a person that cant really sits still doing nothing at home.Recently been quite bored,as all of the sudden everyday apart from my daily routine basically i have nothing much to do.Before that,at least i can study cpa,not too say that i like to study but at least i know that's something i have to do

I cant spend hours  browsing the internet as whole day i have been sitting down in the office staring at the computer screen for almost 7 or 8 hours.I just need a break for my eyes.

In order to make my life more happening n keep me busy , I organise a dinner at home with some close friends last night.Everything went well, and indeed i enjoyed  their company as we are able to spend time catching up with each other.

I cant wait for Christmas to come. Hmmm..i got almost 1 week off hopefully able to have short gateway to somewhere in the county. 

No comments: