Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm Sorry

I guess for those who knows me well enough or hang out with me all these years will know that i have a rather good temper.I dont really get angry easily or release my angry towards anyone.Praise the Lord for it! But for one thing if the weather is too hot and humid i guess my tolerate level will tend to be lower. lol.

Oh well,i felt bad this morning when i raised my voice to someone.To be honest, i think that person dint really take it seriously cuz i wasn't that fierce thou.I  just spoke a bit louder and in a half joking tone than usual .But still,i felt bad for it ,the main reason is because he was innocent.After all hes just being a nice guy.lol.I know he wont be reading this, but if so happen he does.I am truly sorry about it! I should know it wasn't you in the first place.

Lesson for me today is, I should always ask the reason behind everything before any actions.

James 1:19 Let every person be quick to listen,slow to speak,slow to anger.

No comments: