Wednesday, April 24, 2013

i am not a big reader as i rarely read like many people do.reading story books wasn't something i grow up with.though i have a fair bit collection of  books back home.in actual fact,most of the books which i owned i only browse through  the attractive pictures of it and considered myself finished reading it.in fact,I just love the feeling of owning books which makes you feel like someone who are more intellectual.However, every now and then i do try to force myself to read as much as i can in order to improve my reading n writing skills .well,at least i finished reading  Harry Potter which is a 'must' read book during my childhood time .As everyone was reading it so i just followed the crowd. Not having reading as part of a daily routine or habit since young is something I really regret .hopefully is not too late to start reading now 

Only recently I came to realise how things that we see and n feel can be describe in such an intrinsic details .really admire those people who r good at writing as they are able to express themselves in beautiful words . 

I start to fall In love in blogging once again .as i treat it as a channel to express my thoughts n feelings .apart from that it helps to polish up my writing skills :) so why not ,is like killing two birds with one stone 

No comments: