Friday, April 19, 2013

Failure is not an option.no pain no gain

Another time of disappointment when i went online  to check my ielts result this morning.I cant believe with my own eyes,i really put a lot of effort in especially in my writing part and i still get the same band as previously. Band 6!  When will i be able to get band 7???All i need is just a band 7 for it ! Been practicing writing and reading sample questions for the past months.Apart from that, my cousin has been helping me to mark and review my work.I am quite sure i  did better than  last time , as i know my sentence structure has been improved! and the way i express and write is better too!.I do think that ,i deserve at least a band 6.5.

I know i should not give up,although i have been failing many times for not reaching the requirement that is required of me! Seriously this is the hardest and most stressful exam i ever had so far,i just need to hold on to it try my best and get it done.I know in order to improve a language skills within a short period of time is impossible but i will try and give another attempt .If others can do it and did so well,why cant i? Moreover all i need is just the bare minimal of 7 instead or 8.just need to keep pushing myself to achieve,as there is no other obstacles that was given which i cant achieve.I am sure,if this is what God's plan n desire for me He will walk me through the rain n storms.After all,i have been walking a distance from the start already,and able to testify the hardship i been through so far.I am sure i am able to endure it under his guidance and wisdom.as we will only be given by things he knew we going to achieve it.if we choose to walk away by avoiding his plan we will never grow,on the other hand if we ever overcome it.we are the champion as we have accomplished the plan he has for us:)

I really appreciate for those who has been praying and supportive to me.I am sorry i dint make it this time,but please continue to keep me in prayer.I will try my best once again,hopefully able to bring the good news the next time.

Just a small testimony that i want to share here

The week before the result came out,i was really anxious and stressed about it the result and my up coming cpa exam.I could not even control my emotion and express  how i feel in words as i was doubting and worrying about my result .'crying' the only solution to all problems i assume.

I remember vividly that God speaks to me through this word from Daily bread on the book of James 1:5 . it goes with if anyone is defiant in wisdom,he should ask God,who gives to all generously and without reprimand,and it will be given to him.But he must ask in faith without doubting,for the one who doubts is like a  wave of sea,blown and tossed around by the wind.or that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord....etc.After reading that ,i made a prayer to surrender all to Him,as there is no point for me to keep praying n yet dint surrender all.Is true i felt so much better n relieve and my concentration did improved.I was able to revise my CPA as exam which coming up in 2 weeks time.A lot is needed to be covered, as i am not half way there yet,but i am glad now i am staying calm regardless of anything.I know i just need to do my best.As the more i revise or work on the better i will be.Apart from that i cant do much, as human just need to do their part and the rest is under Gods control.Even now,with the disappointing result from ielts, its not going to affect my studies for CPA or next ielts.For i know if he is with u, who can come against him.

One more thing, when i was in the train yesterday,i try to find back the page from  Daily bread passage from James 1 and the strange thing is i could not find it! I really remember is a passage for that day or maybe few days ago or vice versa.but i just could not find it!


I will probably  update my blog more often as to improve my writing:)






No comments: