Thursday, June 6, 2013

my weird collections

For many people the most common things that people collect will be watches,cosmetics,stamps ,shoes and etc.I do love bags,but i have an unusual collections/habits which is no other than tupperware/containers! hahah .I know is kinda of weird but I dont why i just love buying containers,whenever i see containers having sales i just cant resists myself to buy.Just bought 4 new containers from Big W to my collections in the pantry!I can imagine if i have my own house in future im sure you will see lots of different sizes of containers:)I think the main reason is because i find it more tidy and neat to put all the small ingredients or fresh food in container.It just make the cupboard or fridge looks so much clean and neat!

Finally i get to own my  first glass container!Im going to use it as my lunch box for work!

No comments: