I totally love my current life/routine right now,as much as i want a rs but at the same time i really enjoy the freedom and private time doing my own thing.Every day just went passed so quickly till the stage i cant even catch my own breath.
Month of October has been ridiculously busy. Im nackered! Tonnes of paperwork has been piling on my work desk.This is the first time in 2 years i have had so much to do. Working from 9 to 5 is no longer an option for me .I have been going work slightly early and staying late just to finish up the unending loads of work.
Apart from that, im learning new stuff at work ,handling a slightly different role Indeed it is a challenge for me.Not really sure whats ahead,but i want to give it a try.After all,what i was doing at work was kind of a routine for me.I suppose this is a good timing to move on.Opportunity has been given,all you needed to do is just hold on to it.No pain, no gain !
In terms of social life, October is rather busy too! So many ppl birthdays fall in the month of October.My uncle celebrated his 50th Birthday last weekend,so we basically spent the entire night at his party.This week is Gemma birthday and on this coming sat will be Chloe's engagement party.I felt so bad for not celebrating/spending the special moment with them especially for Chloe! I really struggled for making such a decision to give a miss on Chloe's big day.But i have no choice,cant finish my studies:( sometime you just have to decide what is more important to you.I'ii definitely make it up for her later.Mandy on the other hand is a bit lucky to have her birthday at the very end of October.This is the period where most exams will be over ..no time to plan anything yet.but im sure will have a quality birthday celebration with her:)
No comments:
Post a Comment