Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Fist attempt of making Big Breakfast

I have been anti social for a bit..havent really posted anything on instagram .Moreover,it has been hard to drag me out anywhere.I just feel like rushing home after work or any social activities(Church).I'm not sure why,but i do feel comfortable staying at home resting,have my own sweet time doing some personal things.

Oh...need to show you guys my first attempt of making brunch.To be honest ,im not satisfy with it.It didn't turn out what i expected it to be:(

I wanted to make a stack/tower breakfast but to me it doesn't look like a one plus the decor is not up to the standard.There is still so much to improve on:(:(  How/when  cant i make pretty breakfast like those that serve in the cafe??


Hannah's own creation
Breakfast Stack(Sliced potatoes,mixed salad,salmon,sandwich steak,sausages and fried egg) 


More to come ..

No comments: