Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Weekend

I seriously cant  believe 4 days of Easter holiday just passed  so quickly.Just a quick update on what I've been doing during the short break.

Thursday,was the most fun night ever! We went clubbing at crown.Was my first time to crown club.Seriously,i didn't expect it to be so fun! got to meet a few new friends,more importantly i saw my uni-mates there.Can you believe it,i haven't seen him for like 3 years after uni and the place we bumped into each other is in a club..tbh anywhere is better than seeing ur long lost friends in a club!

I always have good self- control upon myself when  going to club or bar.Its to avoid myself from doing stupid things which i would regret later on..I do admit on Thursday night  i did feel tipsy half of the night  and allowing myself to go loose. Dont worry guys,nothing serious happened,i just did something i wont have done when im conscious. Maybe this is part of the reason it was more fun than usual. lol.


                                         our new party fried from church-Amanda



I did some baking on Sat night too.It was to bring to church on Sunday.

Butter muffin with white chocolate topped with apple cinnamon popcorn.



Last but not least,thanks Adrian for treating my cousin and i a wonderful dinner feast at Pacific Ocean at South Yarra.The duck tastes super yummm



No comments: