Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Next 75 days

Those who knows me well enough will know that my biggest fear is to go back Malaysia.I even don’t know why Im so scared of going back where that’s the place my home is!(Parents are) ,All I knew is that the first time I stepped into Aussie land when I was 9 years old,I really fall in love with this place. Looking back 5 years ago when I came over and study, for most people their parents will accompany them for the first 1 or 2 weeks or they might have come with friends from high school or college. For me,I came alone without anyone. and I never misses home, or shed a tear leaving my family to come to a totally different land. In fact i adapted really well and independent going around figuring out how things work from going to uni to travelling around by public transport …

Visa expiring in aug,it seems like my nightmare is coming. After few attempt of ielts I still could not get 7 for writing.Looks like I have to pack up my bags and be prepared to go back. Sound so sad right..i have been trying so hard and yet wish wasnt granted at this point of timeL But I still thank God for everything HE has given.As all these years in Aus,his protection is always upon me.

Now im more open to the idea of going back and I even have some backup plans going for the next half year…Im not sure is it a bad idea to have backup plans,is kinda irony that maybe I don’t believe that he will help for the next 2 months..

Despite all the faith,thoughts, and plan .I’m  feeling quite lost for now .....sometimes I just don’t want to think so much about it anymore,the more i think about it the more upset i am..told dad about my situation, what he said just makes me wanna to cry.. ;dont worry la... God tends to provide at the eleventh hour.... or do things in a strange way, out of our expectations.if you look at your own circumstance all the time, it just remain stagnant and depressing. if you look at others, then u appreciate your own position.if you get involved with others circumstance, u forgot about your own problem.








No comments: