Monday, May 20, 2013

Wishlist

Lately i have been eating out more frequent than usual.as u can tell that I have been gaining a bit of weight simply by looking at my waistline .oh well I don't care so much anymore ,just enjoy life first and be happy later on only start doing exercise :)

There are too many yummy food around Melbourne ,and u can never run out of ideas of where to eat.the only problem we face is to decide where shall we eat ! Urban spoon and food blogs have become my best friends as most of time they able to provide us ideas of good food .

Below are My wish list of restaurants n cafe I would love this visit

Restaurant
1) Mamasita
2)Chin Chin
3)Shoyu
3)the Atlantic
4)Koko
5) Huxtabuger
6)Vue de monde( will definitely reward myself to this restaurant  if I pass ielts !)

Cafe
1) Little Hunter
2) Proud Mary
3)Three bags full
4)The Chloe
5)The dead man Espresso

No comments: