Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Please dont judge me based on what i wrote

Just some random thoughts here
its interesting to know who are your real friend in times of need
Friends. What is the definition of friends?

All your friends can spend the happy moment with you but how many of them actually care for you when you go through sufferings/hardships?

Lately I got a call from someone, whom I have never expected. xx knows that I might be leaving melb and even ask if I have time to catch up. It really touches my heart. yeah, I might have helped xx before but I never expected any returns. We are not to say very close but yet, a call from xx just made my day! Never knew there is this part of xx .

After this incident, it sort of stirs my mind, keeps me thinking. People that I see week in week out who so call friends, can’t be bother asking about how your situations or how are you lately. Is sending a regards via text, call so hard? I know everyone is busy with their own lives, but im sure sending a text doesn't even need 1 minute. Most important is the thoughts that counts. If you have at least cared for that person sparing few minutes is nothing at all.

Hmm..taking the first step to even ask or tell is it so hard? I'm always the first one break the ice..cant (anonymous) just speak up and take the first step?


I know be it friendship/relationship it all needs time to build. But it also requires effort and thoughts from both parties. This time round I decided to stay cool and wanna to wait for the counterparty to take the first step. If it doesn't work, I guess this friendship/relationship just don’t deserve any value.


No comments: