Friday, August 15, 2014

The King and I

Finally i got my ticket to The King and I! Have been wanting to get the tickets ages ago just that i couldn't get a suitable timing for Anna our busy Doctor. ahhahah .Finally A's busy period is finished and i managed to book her on the 30th August..Mandy is coming with us as well.How excited it will be...3 single ladies dates

Whenever i go to theater/Broadway i will never listen to the song and just rock up at the venue.But this time around im all prepared!  been steaming all the songs repeatedly at home .

Btw, found one more musical show i wann to go .It is called ONCE.but it is only showing in Sept  :(

I fall in love with the songs in ONCE because i heard it during my uni days when my housemate showed it to me.Even as im streaming it right now ,it reminds me of my housemate and the days in uni! i never knew these songs are the famous musical.

Stay tune,will update more and tell you if it is worth going!

*Btw whoever hasn't been to WICKED.I would highly recommend it! It is by far the best Broadway i have seen.They are now back in Melbourne again and the tickets are on sale at the moment.Grab hold of the opportunity it is definitely worth the value! 

No comments: